[vox] Desktop Recommendations

Will Marshall marshaw3 at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:28:47 PST 2022

I’ll stick with the desktop for my primary machine (iMac, in this case).  A laptop is only tolerable when I need something that I can easily carry about.  Once a pair of 22”+ displays, a proper mouse and keyboard, as well as hubs for external drives and such, why plug a laptop into all of that, when better hardware is available for less in a desktop machine?