[vox] Tony Cratz passed away

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 8 13:03:53 PDT 2020

I was sad to hear this.  Tony was quite active in the club from
2008 on, helping at installfests and demos, and participating in
a presentation on HAM a few years back.  Best wishes to his friends
and family.  It's got to be especially tough, with the shelter-in-place
from this pandemic.

-bill!

On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 10:41:39AM -0700, Brian E. Lavender wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just got sad news that Tony Cratz passed away. He periodically showed
> up at meetings and the socials. He was also involved in Ham radio.
> Apparently, he passed away in his home around Sunday, April 5, after a
> friend had tried to contact him and he didn't respond. The police had
> checked on him and found that he had passed in his home. I found Tony
> to be on of the inspirational purists in Lugod and always made it fun
> to come to socials and meetings. I know I wil miss him.
>
> Craig Wilson <craigbwilson at gmail.com> is collecting details on his
> obituary.
>
> Brian
> --
> Brian Lavender
> http://www.brie.com/brian/
>
> "There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to
> make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other
> way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
>
> Professor C. A. R. Hoare
> The 1980 Turing award lecture

Sent from my computer