[vox] Tony Cratz passed away

Brian E. Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed Apr 8 10:41:39 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I just got sad news that Tony Cratz passed away. He periodically showed
up at meetings and the socials. He was also involved in Ham radio.
Apparently, he passed away in his home around Sunday, April 5, after a
friend had tried to contact him and he didn't respond. The police had
checked on him and found that he had passed in his home. I found Tony
to be on of the inspirational purists in Lugod and always made it fun
to come to socials and meetings. I know I wil miss him.

Craig Wilson <craigbwilson at gmail.com> is collecting details on his
obituary.

Brian
--