[vox] Hope folks are well

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 8 13:05:02 PDT 2020

It's been a while since I've poke around here on the mailing lists
(some of you might catch me on the #lugod IRC channel for brief moments,
now and then).

So, I wanted to say I hope the rest of you are all doing well.

My family and I are doing alright, if a little cabin-feverish, up here in
Washington.  I work from home, so it's not much different from summer,
with the kids at home 24/7.

That said, there's nothing like shortness-of-breath (allergies? flu kicking
up asthma?) to give one some pandemic-induced anxiety :-P
(Thank goodness for rescue inhalers and nebulizers. 8^o)

Sent from my computer