[vox] How to fix Google Chrome browser apt sources.list entry

Mark's tech help markindavis at hush.com
Wed Mar 16 17:52:35 PDT 2016

I'm thinking of switching away from old-stand-byy Firefox, having heard that it's basic design makes it less secure (plus, they keep dumbing down the UI.. horrible!) .. though I'll likely miss all the extensions.
Pretty sure I'll go with Chromium--  my understanding is that it's completely open source, & Community-maintained, yes?  Whereas Goog, OTOH, has always troubled me some wrt to their status as megaconglomerating megacorporation, etc..

(And I don't think Chromium plans to diss us ancient-hardware users, either!)

--
https://twitter.com/linuxusergroup

--
Shell programming is a 1950's jukebox - great if it has your song already.  --Larry Wall