[vox] [fwd] HotPar '10 Submissions Deadline Approaching ["Hot Topics in Parallelism", June 14-15, Berkeley]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 12 14:51:51 PST 2010

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Lionel Garth Jones -----

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:40:29 -0800
From: Lionel Garth Jones
Subject: HotPar '10 Submissions Deadline Approaching

We're writing to remind you that the submissions deadline for the 2nd
USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Parallelism (HotPar '10) is quickly
approaching. Please submit you work by Sunday, January 24, 2010.

http://www.usenix.org/hotpar10/cfpb

HotPar '10 will bring together researchers and practitioners doing
innovative work in the area of parallel computing. HotPar recognizes the
broad impact of multicore computing and seeks relevant contributions in
all fields, including application design, languages and compilers,
systems, and architecture.

We request submissions of 5-page position papers that propose new
directions for research of products in these areas, advocate
non-traditional approaches to the problems engendered by parallelism, or
potentially generate controversy and discussion.

More information and submission guidelines are available at
http://www.usenix.org/hotpar10/cfpb

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Sincerely,

Geoff Lowney, Intel
David Patterson, University of California, Berkeley
HotPar '10 Program Co-Chairs
hotpar10chairs at usenix.org
ACM SIGOPS, ACM SIGARCH, and ACM SIGPLAN
Position paper submissions due: January 24, 2010

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer