[vox] Food & cake for this month's meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 12 18:14:57 PST 2010

Next Monday's meeting (Jan 18th) mark's the 11th anniversary of LUGOD,
so I'd like to have food and goodies (e.g.,a  cake) available for
consumption.

Greg (Treasurer) - what's our budget looking like?

Everyone else - recommendations on what to get, and from where?
We've been getting Village Bakery in recent years, and people
seem to enjoy it quite a bit.  What should we do about dessert?

Is anyone out here willing to help fetch the food?
(e.g., pick up the pizza right before the meeting)

Thanks!

Sent from my computer