[vox] [fwd] February Meeting [SacLUG] [Thu Feb 12]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 10 14:17:58 PST 2009

For more, see: http://www.saclug.org/

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Gary McGlinn <saclug at garymcglinn.com> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:30:07 -0800
From: Gary McGlinn <saclug at garymcglinn.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] February Meeting
To: lug-nuts at saclug.org

Hi,

Just a reminder that we will be having our February meeting from 7-9
this Thursday at ExitCertified.

The agenda is open, so please feel free to suggest a topic.  I thought
at least part of the meeting we could have a shell scripting
challenge.  So far, I've got only one (please don't post suggestions
to the list):

You are given a csv file whose columns represent database fields.
These have to be turned into sql insert statements.  Some of the
columns are out of order (or the sql is easier if they are in a
different order).

Feel free to think up or find your own to bring.  Other topics open
too (feel free to suggest).

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----