[vox] [fwd from O'Reilly] UG News--February is Web Design and Development Month at O'Reilly

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 9 12:30:49 PST 2007

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon -----

It's Web Design and Development Month here at O'Reilly and we just put
together a special resource page dedicated to web development essentials
including books, PDF Short Cuts, articles, and author events:
http://www.oreilly.com/go/webdev

Don't forget your members can receive 35% off any of these titles when
they use discount code DSUG on our site. There's also free ground
shipping in the US on orders over $29.95.

Happy FebWeb,

Marsee

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North