Fwd: Re: [vox] Time tracking software for Windows?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jul 16 21:07:57 PDT 2005

Luke apparently posted from a non-subscribed address, so I'm passing this
along for him.  (Luke, please post from a subscribed address, thanks! :^) )

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:18:42 -0700
From: vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-owner at lists.lugod.org

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:55:24 +0000 (UTC)
From: Luke Crawford <lsc at prgmr.com>
Subject: Re: [vox] Time tracking software for Windows?
To: rscrawford at mossroot.com,

I use Request Tracker (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)

It makes it easy to slough my responsibilities off on other  people, as
sometimes it really is easier to pay someone else to do it.  RT also
makes it easy to figure out 'who dropped the ball'  which was a big
problem before,  because  when it comes to lazy and irresponsible, I'm
hard to compete with.

You'll need a unix server somewhere to run it.. but my next project for
prgmr.com is renting FreeBSD Jails, so I have those coming out of my ears.

The interface is through your favorite web browser, so it works fine on
any platform you care to use.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th