[vox] [fwd] [SF-LUG] Fwd: Send us free software testimonials

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 15 18:10:29 PDT 2005

Seen on SF-LUG's mailing list...

----- Forwarded message from jim stockford -----

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:09:31 -0700
From: jim stockford
Subject: [SF-LUG] Fwd: Send us free software testimonials

I think they won't mind my forwarding their request
for free software success stories.

Check it out.

> <http://www.fsf.org/resources/testimonials>.

If you know of something they could use

> Please send your contributions to <testimonial at fsf.org>.

the body of john's message gives details.

Begin forwarded message:

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th