[vox] CD drive gotchas?

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Wed Jan 5 15:16:25 PST 2005

I'm planning on replacing my old CD-RW drive with a DVD/CD-RW drive.  I
can't imagine that there would be any problems with swapping out the drive
(I swapped out my 3.5" floppy drive with no problems at all), but one
never knows.  Is there anything I should keep an eye out for in terms of
compatibility with my FC3 box?

Also, are there particular brands that I should look at or avoid?

I have already learned my lesson about shopping at CompUSA for components.

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)