[vox] Gentoo talk?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jan 7 11:08:25 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 01:13:34AM -0800, Michael Wenk wrote:
> Who was that guy that was big into gentoo?  I can't for the life of me
> remember his name...

Tim Schaeffer <sp?>

> What sort of talk would be best?  A general overview? Portage?  developing for gentoo?

I think an overview, plus the details of why Gentoo is different
(which is, I guess, portage) would be good! :^)

> I can probably come up with something.  Maybe a general overview of gentoo.

Thanks!

<snip>
> Also, when would you like this done?  I see the March 1 is open, that would
> work for me.

I've put you down. Lemme know if that's not okay. :)

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2005.03.01

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com          April shower bring Kompressor power!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/