[vox] Linux microcontrollers.

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Dec 15 12:51:16 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 12:35:14PM -0800, Adam YErgovich wrote:
> I have just finished a project where i have made a
> single board computer just under 4" by 4" that runs
> linux, and can easily be set up for wireless, has
> audio in/out, and many other goodies.

Wow, sounds very cool!  Out of curiosity, would you be willing to come
to one of our meetings as a presenter?  (We're pretty much lacking speakers
after my talk this coming Monday...  sorry, I've been slacking! :^/ )

> If anyone is interested in taking a look at them, i
> hope to bring them by the meeting on monday.  With
> some luck, i hope also to give one out as a freebie
> for interested folks.  Ideally i'd like it to go to
> the most interested folks, but i defer to the officers
> on the best way to handle that.

We typically do raffle tickets for this.  (Whoever has the LUGOD box:
do we still have raffle tickets?)

Do you mind if I put some info up on our site (and in our next reminder
announcement) to let people know there'll be this goodie being given away? :)
(And if you don't mind, please email me privately with whatever details you
think are suitable.)

Thanks so much! :^)