[vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

ME vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:42:20 -0800 (PST)

Looks like I not only missed the /. on this
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/02/1536227&mode=thread
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/01/10/191202&mode=thread

but I also missed it on vox-tech two months ago:

Thanks to <SilentRob> on #lugod for letting me know about these prior
articles.

-ME