[vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:09:46 -0800

--WIyZ46R2i8wDzkSu

There's also ext2fs anywhere which runs on windows and allows windows
to read and write your Linux partition.
http://www.partition-manager.com/n_ext2fs_main.htm

I've never used either of these, so I don't know which would be better
=66rom your needs.=20

(Although you're probably better off using Ext2fs anywhere if you need
file permissions on that partition in Linux, I won't swear to this.)

Cost: $29.95