[vox] cheating at quake

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:59:10 -0800

heh.  my friend's ex-room mate got so good at q3a that he started to
enter competitions.  played so much quake that he flunked two quarters
of classes at UCD.  all his classes.  ended up getting kicked out of
UCD.

i played him once.  it was my very first time playing quake3.  never
even saw the game before that day.

it wasn't a pretty sight.  :)

pete