[vox] cheating at quake

Bryan Richter vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:10:19 -0800

I read that thread, or what there was of it last night.

I have to agree with the /.er who said people are just really, really,
freakin good. My freshman roommate is all the evidence I need that
aimbots don't *have* to exist.. he *is* the aimbot. He was (is?)
coleader of a CS clan, and even when restricting himself to [1]pistols
people would complain about his ungodly ability to frag.

I like FPS, mostly realism based ones (much slower gameplay!) but I
can't play online since my once-or-twice-a-month playing schedule and
my lack of strategy just leaves me fragged and frustrated. :-P

-Bryan

[1]: Yeah, I understand pistols aren't necessarily bad weapons, but
certainly they're the most difficult to win with in these types of
games.