[vox] Outlining software for linux?

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:05:57 -0700

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

I'm working on an outline for a speech for my Communications 1 class. =20
Does anybody know of a good piece of software for working with outlines =20
on Linux?

The best software I've ever seen for this is AppleWorks (using their =20
Outline menu in their word processor), but unfortunately that doesn't =20
run on Linux.

Right now I'm trying to use OpenOffice.org's presentation mode, but it =20
seems to have a bug that if I try to move a heading in my outline up or =20
down, the children don't move with it. There's no way they'll fix the =20
problem before I have to give my speech on Friday.

--=20

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo--