[vox] Outlining software for linux?

Henry House vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:56:59 -0800

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

P=E5 s=F6ndag, 26 oktober 2003, skrev Ken Bloom:
> I'm working on an outline for a speech for my Communications 1 class. =20
> Does anybody know of a good piece of software for working with outlines =
=20
> on Linux?
[...]

I have tried vimoutliner, which (obviously) runs as part of Vim (it uses Vim
6's fold feature to allow sections to be collapsed and expanded). Available
=66rom vim.org. I did not like it extremely, but you may feel differently.

--=20
Henry House
The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.=20
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> for information.  My OpenPGP key:
<http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X--