[vox] Re: Everyone knows these lists are archived, right?

Dan Willenbring vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:45:13 -0500 (CDT)

We dealt with the same thing on the Twin Cities LUG mailing list.  One
particular person spent years trolling the list, upsetting people, making
outrageous statements.  They later found out that all this stuff popped up
when they (or their potential employer/girlfriend/mother/etc) punched
their name into Google.

I think it was decided that nothing be removed from the archives.  Doing
so would open the floodgates for similar such requests.

--
Dan Willenbring
www.omitted.net