[vox] [OT] pacbell making life miserable again

Peter Jay Salzman vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:22:47 -0700

well, i went another round with pacbell.

the woman was actually helpful this time around and said:

1. it was our bank's fault.

2. she'll refund the late charge anyhow, "but just this one time".

i don't have the required knowledge to believe her that it was our
bank's fault and not their bank's fault that the check was cashed for
the wrong amount.

any bankers out there?   :)

pete