[vox] LUGOD yard sale (was re: [OT] For Sale: WebTV unit)

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:26:47 -0700

<snip my for-sale post about my WebTV unit>

I just had an idea...  I've got some other random stuff I'd kind of like
to get rid of (a spare mouse that I'd part with for $5 or so; random
cables I'll never need; some music CDs; etc.)

Maybe LUGOD members can put together a joint garage sale / yard sale somewhere,
where pack-rats like myself can purge some of our belongings, and at the same
time help raise a little money for LUGOD.  (Maybe 5% or 10% of proceeds get
donated)

Would people be interested?  Anyone willing to coordinate something like this
if there /is/ interest?

-bill!