[vox] [fwd] UUG SCO Protest

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

Protests are by their design....generally futile.  A better bet would be
to buy a handful of publicly traded shares (sold short probably) and then
show up at the next shareholder meeting with a series of fairly probing
questions that puts a bit more pressure than a bunch of techno-hippies (as
they will be perceived) bitching about the *bad SCO people*...

Otherways would be to find out if your workplace has any Unixware licenes
and see to it that they dont get renewed.