[vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

Mike Simons vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:34:52 -0400

--84mZ5ifxO1MoKVCL

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 11:26:02PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I don't see any information on their website about prices or system specs
> (or are you supposed to provide your own U-racks?)  Many places I've
> checked out for colo give those information up-front but Herakles doesn't
> seem to.  Why is that?

  I don't know.  I was going to include some pricing information in=20
the announcement, but they wanted to talk to interested parties=20
individually.  So I imagine that pricing is either flexable or pricey.

  Are you interested in coming on the Tour?  You can ask them there
and as long as you don't sign a NDA you can post prices afterwards.

--=20

--84mZ5ifxO1MoKVCL

--84mZ5ifxO1MoKVCL--