[vox] Tour of Herakles Data Co-location Facility in Sacramento

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:26:02 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see any information on their website about prices or system specs
(or are you supposed to provide your own U-racks?)  Many places I've
checked out for colo give those information up-front but Herakles doesn't
seem to.  Why is that?

-Mark