[vox] Reccomended security mailing lists?

Samuel N. Merritt vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:42:35 -0800

--TRYliJ5NKNqkz5bu

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 09:26:58PM -0800, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> Hey, I've decided that I should be reading som security mailing lists to =
keep=20
> informed about threats to the systems I've ben entrusted with.
>=20
> Which security mailing lists are you guys on?

I read Full-Disclosure
(http://lists.netsys.com/mailman/listinfo/full-disclosure). Unlike
Bugtraq, this list is unmoderated, which means the signal-to-noise
ratio isn't that great all the time. There's a lot of good information
on there, but it may be a bit much for someone who just wants
announcements of vulnerabilities in existing software.=20

--=20
Samuel Merritt
OpenPGP key is at http://meat.andcheese.org/~spam/spam_at_andcheese_dot_org=
.asc