[vox] Reccomended security mailing lists?

Micah J. Cowan vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:38:05 -0800

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 09:26:58PM -0800, Ryan Castellucci wrote:

> Hey, I've decided that I should be reading som security mailing lists to keep
> informed about threats to the systems I've ben entrusted with.
>
> Which security mailing lists are you guys on?

This really isn't an answer to your question, but an excellent web
periodical on security issues is Crypto-Gram by Bruce Schneier
(Blowfish creator, author of some really great cryptography
books). It's really not on specific security threats, though.

Just google for Schneier and Crypto-Gram: I'm sure you'll find it
pretty quickly.

--
Micah J. Cowan
micah@cowan.name