[vox] Open Source Flyer

Ken Bloom vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:24:14 -0800

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

I'm giving a pursuasive speech to my Public Speaking (CMN 1) class on =20
Wednesday, and I'm going to convince people to try out open source =20
software. I designed a flyer about Open Source software, partly to =20
demonstrate what OpenOffice can do, and partly so I don't have to =20
overburden the speech with URLs.

After designing it, it occurred to me that it would be useful for LUGOD =20
to be able to give out. I have it online at =20
http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~bloom/opensourcelinks.pdf, but since I =20
don't like keeping links there for too long (it will probably only stay =20
for a few days, although maybe it will outlast finals), if you guys =20
like it, perhaps it can get a permenant home in LUGOD's flyers section.

--=20

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU--