[vox] Re-joining the uemployed, looking for work.

Matt vox@lists.lugod.org
17 Apr 2003 10:52:05 -0700

Hey everyone,

  Now my tenure as a temp is over I am back looking for work...

Hopefully prospects won't be as bad a couple of years ago...

Unfortunately lacking any degree (even non recognized Anglo ones) puts
me at a huge disadvantage, and having a non working wife this could be
painful...

I know others ended up in the same position, how is it going? Any tips?
Or will I have to get a job that collects tips...

Thanks,

Matt
PS Good side is that I should be able to spend more time with lugod.