[vox] Re-joining the uemployed, looking for work.

vox@lists.lugod.org vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:14:20 -0700 (PDT)

Brian Connor at Askhr.com was a fairly good placemnt guy when he found
people for VA.  Havent checked them out in a while, but it may be a start.

Otherwise, the same rules apply: collect unemployment, contact the temp
agencies (sounds like you already do/did), hit the online boards, etc.

I hoep you get past this quickly.