[vox-tech] Wi-fi issue

Richard Harke paleopenguin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:35:29 PDT 2015

No data had been migrated when we noticed the problem.

Ans I didn't buy a windows machine, my wife did. And the question is not
about
windows but about the access point. How does anything get connected without
the pass phrase? this is on an ASUS RT-N16 I have just checked and it still
shows
WPA2 personal as the security setting.

Richard