[vox-tech] Wi-fi issue

Mark's tech help markindavis at hush.com
Tue Mar 31 15:07:29 PDT 2015

Maybe there's a Winblows version of ntop?  Or someone could compile it with cygwin or such?
Bigger question--  why would you buy a Microsoft product then seek help from Linux enthusiasts?
If you're serious about asking us.. emailing me directly, you could request my services in instructing you as to turning it into a dual- or multi-boot system, so that when Window$ invevitably grinds to a halt with worms and viruses, you'll have a superior, open-source alternative waiting there for you.

In pursuit of freedom,
  Mark