[vox-tech] Wi-fi issue

Mark's tech help markindavis at hush.com
Tue Mar 31 15:41:12 PDT 2015

Sorry if I came off strident, there. Sure sounds weird alright. Hard to determine by brief descriptions--  copy/paste of logs & screenshots aplenty might lead somewhere, but in-person sounds easier. I know not what-all are the trends in new AP's, either, but putting time into reading the fine manual would be called for.  Best of luck with that.  I'm serious about suggesting dual-boot, btw-- do it before you get the drive all loaded up with stuff (as you have to repartition..)

--Mark

https://twitter.com/linuxusergroup/favorites