[vox-tech] Cannot install Ubuntu alongside Windows 7

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Nov 8 10:08:50 PST 2013

You can RDP from Linux to Windows, Ubuntu comes with a program called
Remmina. I use it all the time. So yes I agree if you plan to use Linux
primarily proceed with the dual boot.

Hmm, manufacturers are supposed to let you turn it off. What sub item
it's under in the Dell Bios is a good question I don't know off hand.

It may require a Bios update if they forgot to ship it.

Thanks,
Alex