[vox-tech] [vox] Shopping for 17x22" flatbed scanner or bigger

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 26 16:50:28 PDT 2011

I ended up finding what I was looking for by searching for Blueprint
scanners. I found at least a couple of companies that make 24", 36" and
42" scanners. They're all sheetfed style some of which remain flat the
whole time.

If people are interested I'll go back to my notes and post some links.

Thanks,
Alex