[vox-tech] Tablet-laptop recommendations.

Edwin Groot evoldevo at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:32:21 PDT 2011

Hello Alexandra,
You are looking for a convertible TabletPC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_tablet_PCs#Convertible

I have only seen ones that run Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. I liked
the Lenovo X61. The other one I tried, a Dell Latitute XT, had a slow
startup, but that again was Windows XP.
The Linux column only has a few HPs that are certified for Linux.
Google for the other models.

Good luck!
Edwin