[vox-tech] home server

netuser netuser at ainet.com
Thu Sep 9 12:20:53 PDT 2010

the plan is to network computer, but presently its a stand alone. connected
to cable modem presently. i have been using Ubuntu desktop for 2+ years, now
i'm trying to move up to server. i have a limited knowledge of commands, now
trying to increase that, and trying to find out which commands to study up
on.