[vox-tech] Opening Harvard Graphics .prs

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 10 02:16:53 PDT 2007

Anyone got any idea how to convert or open a Harvard Graphics for
Windows file, extension *.prs, if I had to guess it's from the windows
3.0 days.

I tried the free Harvard Graphics Viewer and it baulked so it must not
be the most recent version. Then I tried to import to PowerPoint but
apparently that only works with the Dos Version .sh3 files, so it must
no be that version.

Googling seems to be getting me nowhere, lets just say the terms are too
  common.

Thanks,
Alex