[vox-tech] Opening Harvard Graphics .prs

hajhouse hajhouse at houseag.com
Tue Apr 10 08:44:30 PDT 2007

P=E5 2007-04-10, skrev Alex Mandel:
> Anyone got any idea how to convert or open a Harvard Graphics for =

> Windows file, extension *.prs, if I had to guess it's from the windows =

> 3.0 days.
> =

> I tried the free Harvard Graphics Viewer and it baulked so it must not =

> be the most recent version. Then I tried to import to PowerPoint but =

> apparently that only works with the Dos Version .sh3 files, so it must =

> no be that version.
> =

> Googling seems to be getting me nowhere, lets just say the terms are too =

>  common.

I assume you know about http://filext.com? It notes in its entry for
*.prs that Harvard Graphics is now the company Serif, so presumably
Serif's current application is the sucessor to the application that
created your file. Not that knowing this helps much.

What does file(1) report about the file in question?

-- =

Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13