[vox-tech] Looking for recommendation: video capture/TV tuner

tech_dev(Alex Mandel) tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Feb 19 15:02:43 PST 2005

The 2nd & 3rd are the same item, ASIN(Amazon #) is the same.
1st one is USB other one is PCI.

Looking at the manufacturer website, the only other thing I can find out
is that the USB device min. PC specs are higher 733MHZ over 500MHZ pci.
Also the USB transfer max is 12M/sec on usb 2.0, but I don't have
comparison numbers.
Other than that ZDNET gave the PCI version a 7.7

Alex