[vox-tech] Removing Files

Daniel Hurt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 21 May 2004 15:15:04 -0700

Sorry forgot about that.  I was not able to succeed in passing those
options that you have suggested. But i think that herein lies the
solution.  This is a link that is from the kernel mailing list archives
which describes possibly the same problem and the solution:

http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0403.3/0058.html

But I am not able to mount with that option specified.  Do you have any
suggestions.  Here are the commands and the output:

# mount /dev/vg/media /usr/media/ -o iocharset=utf8
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/vg/media,
        or too many mounted file systems
# mount -t jfs /dev/vg/media /usr/media/ -o iocharset=utf8
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/vg/media,
        or too many mounted file systems
# mount -t jfs /dev/vg/media /usr/media/
# !u
umount /usr/media/
# mount -t jfs -o iocharset=utf8 /dev/vg/media /usr/media/
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/vg/media,
        or too many mounted file systems
# mount /usr/media/