[vox-tech] data recovery via linux

Daniel Hurt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 21 May 2004 00:30:35 -0700

If you are looking to recreate the parition and not adverse at working
in a windows environment: I know that I personally erased a windows NTFS
partition on accident that had data that I needed and was able to
recreate the partition information with some difficulty following M$
article. I know this process worked for getting the partition backup and
running.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;153973
http://www.sometips.com/tips/microsoft/226.htm

Dan

PS - I know that this is a linux list, but I have not done this with
linux tools, just M$ sorry ;-(