[vox-tech] Removing Files

Daniel Hurt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 19 May 2004 23:26:09 -0700

I have a question regarding deletion of files.  In the conversion of my
files from my windows to Linux, I had some files that had special
characters in them.  They copied to the Linux file system, but now I
cannot access them to modify them.  I was curious about how to go about
removing these files:

ls: ./Evil Dead 3 - Army of Darkness (Director´s Cut).avi: No such file
or directory
ls: ./AFI - 03 - Y?rf Rendenmein.mp3: No such file or directory
ls: ./NOFX - 09 - Champs Elys?es.mp3: No such file or directory

Dan