[vox-tech] Has anyone done cartography on Linux?

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:33:28 -0700

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

P=E5 m=E5ndag, 17 maj 2004, skrev dylan:
> forgot to mention: here is a small collection of useful GIS/mapping links
> that i have put together... along with a lot of other unrelated stuff
> (ignore that)
>=20
> http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/gis/

Thanks, this looks like helpful information. I might need to learn GRASS
after all, since the USDA-NRCS is converting all its soil maps into GIS
databases. Did you learn GRASS from its own documentation, or from another
source? Is there a book that you recommend on GRASS?

--=20
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to verify it.

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW