[vox-tech] Data Conversion From M$ to Linux Question

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 8 May 2004 13:18:05 -0700

I believe there's reliable NTFS read-only support now in the
Linux kernel.

It sounds like you should invest in another large drive.
If the data is important to you, don't you think you'll want
a backup medium?  All hard drives eventually fail.

-- Rod