[vox-tech] USB mouse moves too fast with custom 2.6.5 kernel

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 07 May 2004 10:26:56 -0700

Does that particular mouse work as expected with an old kernel?  Do
other usb mice "jump" with your new kernel?

Probably not much help, but I once bought a very cheap, low-quality
optical ps/2 mouse.  It worked fine in Windows, but it was incredibly
jerky in Linux, no matter what I tried.  I eventually gave it away and
bought a new one.

Jonathan