[vox-tech] mutt config question

Bryan Richter vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 6 May 2004 10:17:47 -0700

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

Bryan Richter wrote:
>=20
> Even though that sounds.. suspicious (what if I really _did_ need to
> accept a certificate?), it sounds like when I fix my second problem, my
> first will go away.  :-P
>=20

AAaaannndd... it did. apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, and mutt
recognizes my cert file again. And, lo and behold, now I can do
`folder-hook . collapse-all' and get the desired results.=20

Hmm, maybe that means Firefox works now, too...=20
   =20
    ...doh! no luck.

I really think I don't have time for `Unstable' anymore. :-P

-Bryan

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--