[vox-tech] mutt config question

Samuel N. Merritt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:53:32 -0700

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 03:12:24PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
> 2. The second problem is an older one that I've asked about before, so I
>     won't say too much about it. I'm mainly interested in figuring out
>     the first thing, since it can't be _that_ hard. :) For the record,
>     though, mutt still can't handle my certificate file. Each time I
>     connect to my school account it asks me to accept the certificate,
>     and if I've already chosen the "always accept" option once, choosing
>     it again creates a "cannot save certificate" error.

In your .muttrc, you should have a certificate_file directive. Mine
looks like

set certificate_file =3D ".mutt/certificates"

Make sure that the file exists and is writable. In particular, Mutt
will create the file on the fly, but will not create any parent
directories on the fly.=20

--=20
Samuel Merritt
OpenPGP key: http://meat.andcheese.org/~spam/spam_at_andcheese_dot_org.asc