[vox-tech] HOWTO: use your domain search path with omsoft's proxy.

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:08:44 -0800 (PST)

Err...  You can just add "ucdavis.edu" to /etc/resolv.conf and ALL your
apps that use TCP/IP should search the ucdavis.edu domain... WITHOUT
proxy.  Example:

   search localdomain ucdavis.edu

I *think* that's what you're trying to do, right?

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius